mercoledì 25 luglio 2012

Long skirt+One and only day at the sea

Ecco come ho deciso di indossare la mia nuova gonna lunga per il compleanno della mia amica Matilde. :)


Here's how I decided to wear my new long dress for my friend Matilde's birthday.










E questo è il mio unico (e solo) giorno di mare durante la sessione estiva di esami:


And these are pics from my one (and only) day at the sea during my summer session of exams:







Lo so, assomiglio più a una mozzarella che a una persona normale, ma purtroppo mi è toccato studiare davvero tanto ! Adesso il supplizio è finito, ho finito il mio secondo anno e sono davvero tanto soddisfatta !

I know, I resemble to a mozzarella more than an ordinary girl but I had to study really hard! Now my torment is over, I finished my 2nd year at university and I'm really really satisfied !




Al momento sono a Diamante, un paesino in Calabria, nel sud Italia, dove i miei hanno una casa..li ho raggiunti per un po' di relax, sebbene la vita mondana lasci piuttosto a desiderare... 
Posso solo consolarmi col meraviglioso panorama!


I'm in Diamante at the moment, a little village in Calabria, in the south of Italy, where my parents have a house.. I reached them to have relax, even if the social life is really poor... 
I can only take comfort from the beautiful landscape!




                                                                                                              




                                                                                                                   Alessandra.



1 commento:

  1. Really loving those two looks! The first is so gorgeous and feminine--I love long, flowing maxi skirts because I feel extra girly in them swishing my skirt around. And those black platform sandals are so chic (I love my pair and wear them practically every chance I can get, haha).

    Your second outfit is so cute! Just perfect for relaxing and romping around on the beach. And from the looks of it, you had a great time! That beach looks gorgeous!

    With love from San Francisco, California, USA,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    RispondiElimina