giovedì 12 luglio 2012

Milano Pre-Collezioni P/E 2013


Milano, Pre-Collezioni Primavera/Estate 2013: i miei outfits preferiti.

Milan, Pre-Collections P/E 2013: here's my favorite outfits.





Antonio Marras 

Questa volta Marras mi è piaciuto, in genere non amo moltissimo il suo genere..
This time I liked the collection, I usually don't appreciate his creations so much..





Azzaro

 ..Mi hanno colpito molto le foto, davvero belle!
..I was impressed by the beautiful photos!






Emporio Armani





Francesco Scognamiglio




Gabriele Colangelo




Genny

(I was at the A/W Fashion Show this winter , and I like it so much too!)




MSGM 

I really love Massimo Giorgetti's creations: this is one of my favorite brands!




N°21




Prada

(it looks really similar to that of men's)



Versace




Viktor & Rolf




Vionnet
(I found it really elegant. Like it!)



                                                                                                   Alessandra.

1 commento: